Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I am going to Disneyland in 3 days and can't focus on my work

For some reason, I think flow charts and graphs and things can be really, really funny. They're some of those irrational objects that make you laugh and it doesn't make sense.

THINGS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH AND I DON'T ALWAYS KNOW WHY:
  1. Flow charts/bar graphs/pie charts that are diagramming funny things
  2. Posters/picture frames falling off of walls
  3. Lolcatz
  4. Palindromes
  5. When people do that thing where one person stands behind the other and makes it look like his arms are the other person's
so when my awesome friend/co-worker Karisa showed me this website GraphJam.com, I died a little bit. Here were some top ones:
funny graphs - I Think You Missed a Spot, Kiddo
see more Funny Graphs

funny graphs - You'll Miss the Climax if You Go
see more Funny Graphs

funny graphs - Id Est  
see more Funny Graphs

funny graphs - I Am the Cookie Monster
see more Funny Graphs
funny graphs - Re-Plotted: Also, Porridge
see more Funny Graphs

funny graphs - Please, Take None
see more Funny Graphs

PS Remember how I get to go to L.A. TOMORROW?? Carly J, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. LOL @ all of these. Have I ever told you delightful your blog is? Well, it's really delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! Favourite thing I've read today.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.