Thursday, September 29, 2011

Geez louise

Things I Can't Stop Doing Lately:

1. Having one-person dance parties to this song (and totally crushing on Pharrell, whom I just found out is a whopping 38 years old even though he looks 26):



2. Watching "Mad Men"
     a.) Having a love/hate relationship with Don Draper...STOP KISSING ALL THOSE GIRLS, geez louise

But DANG

     b.) Breathing a sigh of relief in regards to Peggy's haircut in Season 3

3. Thinking about/craving Chik-Fil-A

4. Coming up with wonderful ideas for my 23rd birthday party
     a.) Repeat of the great middle school dance party of 2010?
     b.) Britney Spears tribute? (B and I have the same birthday) Watch this tribute from this year's VMAs; it literally gives me goosebumps at the end when they're all dancing together. I love it soooo much.

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music
   
    c.) Combine those two ideas, since we were all jammin out to Britney in middle school anyways?

Major decisions I'm working with here, people.

3 comments:

  1. Uh...I haven't been watching Mad Men all this time because....???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    He is hot. I used a LOT of question marks just now. And all caps. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don draper. don. freaking. draper.

    i love all your mad med tweets because i know exactly what you're talking about.

    don freeeaking draper. unnghhh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. don draper? i would prob let him kiss other girls if he would agree to pretend to love me. betty had it good!

    jord i miss you. hang out soon??

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.