Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jordyn 1, Stranger on Pinterest 0

Today during my ritual browsing of the "Everything" tab on Pinterest, I saw this picture pinned to a photography-themed board with the caption, "He looks so happy."


She is so right! He does look happy, doesn't he? What a touching scene of pure happiness in nature. Except that this is a robot elephant from Jungle Cruise at Disneyland. Not so artsy or cultured NOW, are we??!?!

Needless to say, I did not comment on the pin and break the news to the girl who posted it. I thought that would be a little too strident*, so I took the passive-aggressive high road and whined about it here.

*my mom's euphemism for bitchy

4 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! This entire thing just made.my.day.

    Seriously, though...every single word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Bitch is too hilarious of a swear to be covered up by a euphemism, can I get an amen? Jordyn you are a better person in my eyes for not telling that poor girl. I wished alex the jew hadn't shattered my world by telling me that the titanic story was not in fact a true story like I had thought for 21 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw,i realized wished should be wish, I've only just learned english 22 years ago though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I totally recognized this right away. Oh Disneyland, my home away from home. :)

    And as always, I love reading your blog. So entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.