- Went to an awesome concert in Salt Lake with Candace: Lady Danville, Lenka, and my high school fave Jack's Mannequin. It was SO FUN, especially when Jack's Mannequin partied like it was 2006 with the old hits "The Mixed Tape," "Bruised," and "Dark Blue". They even busted out some Something Corporate with "Me and the Moon"...I was freaking out.I would've loved to hear "Hurricane"...but I'm not complaining.
Not to mention that I left the concert with a new favorite band, Lady Danville. They were a little bit mind-blowing, especially because they sounded amazing live. Love them.Me with the cute boys of Lady DanvilleCandace and me, completely psyched
- Played Dreamphone until 4 AM with Sarah just because. It was rather epic, and I have zero regrets.
- Watched Hocus Pocus
- Talked for approximately 20 hours about dating/boys/kissing/the like with the rest of the One Club, aka the coolest girls most people know
- Practiced the "Party Rock Anthem" dance moves
- Learned the chords for "Breaking Free" on the guitar
- Played just about every ward directory game you could ever invent
- Bought a crimping iron for my Halloween costume
- Hung out with my mom, who is in town :)
Pretty big week, I'd say.