Monday, October 24, 2011

19 Hilarious Pictures Say 19,000 Words

Wow, isn't it just hilarious that I'm exhausted all day long and then it's 2 AM and I'm wide awake? My brain is taking its annual Fall Break, where I stop trying to do anything for school and become addicted to internet.

In honor of both the middle of the night and of Halloween (the witching hour, if you will...wow that is perfect. I can't even believe how perfect it is), here are some hilarious haunted house reaction pictures that I saw a couple of weeks ago on the "Best Week Ever" blog. If you don't laugh out loud at least once, let me know, and I'll comfort you and help you overcome the problem in your life that is making you so sad. These seriously made me laugh hysterically. Check out that link, too--there are about thirty other pictures that are also SO funny.






















Happy week before Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Adam and I were laughing out heads off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I'm glad I don't have an awkward photo of me from a haunted house, I get so jumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the best thing that has happened to me for days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the diversity. hilarious. and still timely even if it is almost thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.