Wednesday, October 26, 2011

For added fun, try to find which of these songs is a Disney song!

In the last hour, I've had very intense one-person dance parties to the following songs (which I deserved, because I finally found a foothold in this research paper I'm supposed to be writing and needed to celebrate):

  • "We Didn't Start the Fire"--Billy Joel
  • "It Makes Me Ill"--NSYNC
  • "Battlefield"--Jordin Sparks
  • "Let the Rain"--Sara Bareilles
  • "Since You've Been Gone"--Aretha Franklin
  • "First Date"--Blink 182
  • "Don't Stop Believin"--Journey
  • "Why Should I Worry"--Billy Joel
  • "Sister Christian (acoustic)"--Night Ranger
And that is why I value my 5 Star-rated playlist on my iPod more than any other playlist on there.

Now I have to walk to class. I wish it wouldn't be weird for me to dance my way there.

2 comments:

Give it to me straight.