In the last hour, I've had very intense one-person dance parties to the following songs (which I deserved, because I finally found a foothold in this research paper I'm supposed to be writing and needed to celebrate):
- "We Didn't Start the Fire"--Billy Joel
- "It Makes Me Ill"--NSYNC
- "Battlefield"--Jordin Sparks
- "Let the Rain"--Sara Bareilles
- "Since You've Been Gone"--Aretha Franklin
- "First Date"--Blink 182
- "Don't Stop Believin"--Journey
- "Why Should I Worry"--Billy Joel
- "Sister Christian (acoustic)"--Night Ranger
And that is why I value my 5 Star-rated playlist on my iPod more than any other playlist on there.
Now I have to walk to class. I wish it wouldn't be weird for me to dance my way there.