Thursday, December 1, 2011

Keeping you on the edge of your seat till Friday

Just finished a paper, BAM! But before I did that, I did this:

WHY THIS GUY FROM THE SHOW "REVENGE" IS POTENTIALLY MY DREAM MAN


A. "You don't meet [hair] like that every dynasty."*
B. He's smiling! Jack enjoys life. I enjoy people who enjoy life.
C. Cool outfit
D. Jack loves dogs
E. Having a boat never hurts

Anyways. My birthday is in three (technically two, now that it's midnight) days, and you know what that means: Britney's birthday is also in three/two days! In her honor, I will be counting down my three favorite Britney Spears videos until our actual birthday.

The number three best Britney video is:



*Cartoon Chinese emperors are just asking to be paraphrased

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.