Friday, December 2, 2011

Nobody likes you when you're 23*

Well, I am officially 23! And Britney is officially 30, flirty, and thriving. Love her.

It's already been a great birthday--I mean, "Sister Christian" was on the radio while I was driving! Did I freak out? Yes. Did they obviously play it just for me? Yes.

And now, without further ado, is the number one best Britney video of all time:



She is seriously at her prime in this video. SO PRETTY

*Oh dearest Blink 182, how I secretly still love thee

2 comments:

  1. thank you for these. my personal favorite was her sometimes music video. probably because that was the first time i saw her. so innocent.

    happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! My boyfriend loves Blink and ever since my birthday he tells me all the time that nobody likes me. Silly...

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.