Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Big Fat Christmas Recap

Here are the pictures I took over Christmas Break...I got a rad new camera, and I broke 'er in pretty dang well.

Well, okay, this one was taken with my cell phone. But I love this picture because it conveys the unadulterated joy that Pudge brings me:


I gave Erin a set of Legos, which provided hours of entertainment:


Hours of entertainment for both of us:





Pudge looks so cute on Christmas morning:


Fergie is adorable too:


My mom rocks:


And then it was time for Carly and Max's wedding! It was the happiest day:


We love you so much Carly!


YAY


Then my fam and I got to experience this beautiful view at our condo:

Another big part of the Christmas break was seeing Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It may come as zero surprise to you that I LOVED IT. I saw it three times, and each time was better. What a good sequel, right? Good old Guy Ritchie took the best parts of the first movie (the slow-mo fights/explosions, the banter between Holmes and Watson, etc.) and gave them twists rather than simply duplicating them, he added new locations and characters without making it too confusing...basically, I had been worried that the movie would turn into a Pirates of the Carribbean sequel debacle, and instead we got a totally bomb, stand-alone movie. BOOM.

1 comment:

  1. i seriously want a pug for a pet! or better yet, a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.