Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday and other random things

Last Saturday was my mom's birthday, and today is my brother Austin's birthday! Quite the week for the Canadys. Austin is a whopping 17 years old, which seems a bit ridiculous because, I mean, I'm 17, right? But I'm supposed to be seven years older than him...which would mean I'm turning 24 this year...but that can't possibly be right.

Anyway, I love Mom and Austin SO MUCH and will forever and ever. Happy birthday week! Here is a picture of our family in 2003. We are spectacular.


Also, here's my latest nail experiment. I'm so in love with this one that I might just have to dedicate "Sparks Fly" by Taylor Swift to it. (Lately Kylie, Rachel, and I have a fever, and the only prescription is MORE TAYLOR SWIFT) 


Also, Kylie and I saw Sherlock Holmes 2 at the dollar theater last night, and guess what? That movie still rocks the fourth time you see it.

"Hi, we will haunt your dreams."

1 comment:

  1. Sparks Fly is a classic. Did you see her duet with Zac Efron on Ellen? Me either....

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.