Sunday, February 26, 2012

...Can't Lose


Today I watched the last episode of Friday Night Lights, and I was a wreck, just like everyone told me I would be. Check out these mascara trails:

"Don't mind me, I'll just be here, taking television way too seriously."

I took this next picture on accident while my camera was zoomed in all the way. I laughed reeeeally hard when I saw myself at my most pathetic.

"Matt Saracen wahhhhh"

Dang. This was the best show ever. The only truly unrealistic part of the whole series was that Buddy Garrity could've ever had a daughter as hot as Lyla. I mean, come on.

In other news, does anyone have Matt Saracen's phone number?

1 comment:

  1. this is why we are soul friends. how have we never watched anything together before?

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.