Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I had caffeine with dinner and can't sleep, so here is a list

All the Concerts I Have Ever Gone To
(I tried writing that without ending with a preposition, but it looked confusing and also made me look like a d-bag)
  • LMNT, Baha Men, and A-Teens, 2002
    They performed at Fiddler's Green, an outdoor amphitheater near my house in Colorado, at a Radio Disney Jams concert. My friends and I rode there in a limo for my friend Kelly's birthday. We were in 8th grade. It was AWESOME. A guy from LMNT signed my shoe. Because that sounded like a very, very, very good idea at the time. Because I was in 8th grade.
The guy who is trying and failing to have Timberlake curls is the one who signed my shoe.
  • Maroon 5*, 2005
  • The Who and the Pretenders*, 2006
  • Ben Lee and Rooney*, 2006
  • Ben Folds and John Mayer, 2007*
  • Jonas Brothers, 2009
  • Backstreet Boys, 2010
  • Greg Laswell and Harper Blynn**, 2010
  • Bon Jovi, 2011
  • Greg Laswell and Lenka**, 2011
  • Journey, Foreigner, and Night Ranger, 2011
  • Styx and REO Speedwagon, 2011
  • Lady Danville, Lenka, and Jack's Mannequin**, 2011
  • Mat Kearney**, 2012
Candace and me last week at Mat Kearney, who totally won me over. He put on a great show.
*I attended with my dad
**I attended with Candace Carlile

I love concerts.

In other news, I have been listening to "Better than Revenge" by Taylor Swift over and over and over all day.

And in even other news, a miracle happened to me today. It's always nice to be reminded that yep, miracles happen--even to demented weirdos such as myself.

3 comments:

  1. tell us the miracle!!! and i'm so glad you got to see styx, cuz that's probably my favorite concert i have ever been to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Miracles happen, once in a while, when you believe..."
    --song from the Princess Diaries Soundtrack.

    If Princess Diaries had a concert I would go to there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with alex about the princess diaries soundtrack and also we should have watched more mad men because i went to sleep at 4:30.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.