All the Concerts I Have Ever Gone To
(I tried writing that without ending with a preposition, but it looked confusing and also made me look like a d-bag)
- LMNT, Baha Men, and A-Teens, 2002
They performed at Fiddler's Green, an outdoor amphitheater near my house in Colorado, at a Radio Disney Jams concert. My friends and I rode there in a limo for my friend Kelly's birthday. We were in 8th grade. It was AWESOME. A guy from LMNT signed my shoe. Because that sounded like a very, very, very good idea at the time. Because I was in 8th grade.
The guy who is trying and failing to have Timberlake curls is the one who signed my shoe.
- Maroon 5*, 2005
- The Who and the Pretenders*, 2006
- Ben Lee and Rooney*, 2006
- Ben Folds and John Mayer, 2007*
- Jonas Brothers, 2009
- Backstreet Boys, 2010
- Greg Laswell and Harper Blynn**, 2010
- Bon Jovi, 2011
- Greg Laswell and Lenka**, 2011
- Journey, Foreigner, and Night Ranger, 2011
- Styx and REO Speedwagon, 2011
- Lady Danville, Lenka, and Jack's Mannequin**, 2011
- Mat Kearney**, 2012
Candace and me last week at Mat Kearney, who totally won me over. He put on a great show.*I attended with my dad
**I attended with Candace Carlile
I love concerts.
In other news, I have been listening to "Better than Revenge" by Taylor Swift over and over and over all day.
And in even other news, a miracle happened to me today. It's always nice to be reminded that yep, miracles happen--even to demented weirdos such as myself.