Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It applies to Britney Spears, too, obviously

I was flipping through a book entitled Fortune Telling Birthday Book, by Arliene B. Clarke, and of course I looked up my birthday because I am a huge sucker for anything resembling a personality quiz. Especially ones where I don't actually have to answer any questions.

DECEMBER 2:

"You are ambitious, persistent, and shrewd. You have high ideals and are unforgiving toward wrongdoings. You enjoy entertaining, love music and good literature, and strive to improve yourself. Although sometimes impractical and temperamental, you are loving and happy most of the time."

I think it is basically accurate! Lately it seems like the "unforgiving towards wrongdoings," "impractical," and "temperamental" parts are especially true.

In other news, I am about to go to bed a.) before 1 a.m. and b.) with my face washed. I think it's because Friday Night Lights is inspiring me to be a better person.

2 comments:

  1. friday night lights brings out the best in all of us. texas forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i think your watching it has improved us all (in bed before 1 and with clean face). did you buy that birthday book, by the way? i think it would add an interesting twist to ward directory games.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.