Friday, February 3, 2012

Maybe someday Serena Williams and I will open a mani-pedi salon together

Some people have creative outlets through which they can relieve stress and feel the satisfaction that comes with creating something beautiful--outlets like painting or pottery or writing songs. Currently my creative outlet of choice is nail-painting. Here are some of my experiments:





Oddly enough, it is a little satisfying when it turns out just right. Is that sad? I'd like to believe that it isn't.

In other news, today I started watching Friday Night Lights, and though I am a mere three episodes in, I already love it.

5 comments:

  1. THE SECOND ONE!!!!! GAHHH!!! Loooovvee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. how did I not employ this skill when I lived next to you?!

    so. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm... all of these are awesome, Especially that third lisa frank one. be still my heart! seriously jordan. can we have a nail painting party or something?? I need you to teach me your ways. I fail so hard at nail painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this post! Especially the second nails. You are going to be a pinterest celebrity in no time. Friday night lights is the best series EVER. I cannot wait to discuss it with you.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.