Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This is a very girly list

MY LATEST OBSESSIONS:
Felicity
Once upon a time, in the fall of 2010, the amazing Carly J.C.* Backlund showed me the first season of J.J. Abrams' (yes, THAT J.J. Abrams**) college telenovela (except in English). This month I finished the rest of the series, and all I want to do is rave about it. The characters rock; the plots, while dramatic, are never too over-the-top (final 5 episodes excluded, obvs); there are hilarious parts, usually involving Megan because she rocks; and the people are beautiful. I mean COME ON:

Keri Russell is one of the most naturally beautiful women EVER.


Scott Foley is freaking adorable (and look, here he is on a different show with a gun! I do think that a buzz cut would've greatly benefited Noel on the show...as overwhelming as my love for him is, I have to admit that his hair does get a little floppy at times).


And then we have Scott Speedman. Ben Covington is an amazing character personality-wise (interesting, funny, flawed, and just an all-around good person), and when you factor in Scott Speedman's physical perfection, it's all over. You're toast.


Ingrid Michaelson's Human Again
I literally cannot stop listening to this over and over. Somehow all the songs are musical versions of my feelings from this past month...which are pretty dang rollercoastery and insane, I'll have you know. I am especially obsessed with "Ghost," "Do It Now," "How We Love," and "This is War".

Tricking people into thinking I dyed my hair
I really didn't dye my hair brown. My natural color has just finally revealed itself. I've been denying it for a while now, see?



But no, the highlights seem to have finally grown out. And that, my friends, is science! Or something.

Sleeping in until at least 11
It should really stop. But when my internship is one at which I can dictate my own schedule and I don't have any classes...it's probably just going to continue.

Sarah Dessen
Sarah Dessen is my new favorite Young Adult author. Holy crap her books make you feel good. My faves thus far are Dreamland and Just Listen. #feelings

The February picture in my 2012 Pug Puppies calendar
Look at the one on the left!! Will he please be my Valentine?!?!?!?! 


Well, it is the afternoon; I suppose I should go brush my teeth.



*Hey, cool! Now my initials are also part of your initials. FOREVER :) :) :)
**As if there were a different J.J. Abrams. Not really a common name.

5 comments:

  1. ummmm... why don't i have a pug calendar?? i NEED one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Dessen is great. I read like all of her books. I loved Just Listen and Lock and Key. I'm pretty sure I have all of her books at home in MT but you must keep reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as i'm reading this at 12:42 in the afternoon, still in bed, you have inspired me to also go brush my teeth. you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My conclusion is this: you are quite possibly NEVER bored. I am never bored when I read your blog. I am highly entertained. Also, I love everything about this post. EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.