Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Does my secret crush have all of his limbs?"

Today I found a Wu-Tang Clan name generator (inspired by Donald Glover, who got his rap name Childish Gambino from a Wu-Tang Clan name generator) online. Here are my family members' new names:

Dad: Dynamic Hunter
Mom: B-loved Mastermind
Me: Foolish Warrior
Erin: Wacko Mastermind
Austin: Master Destroyer
Tricia: Phantom Watcher

Who doesn't love a good name generator?

In other news, I just bought the Hunger Games soundtrack and it rocks.

And my awesome, hilarious friend Alison showed me this video, which combines my love of Hunger Games and Dreamphone. Alison, I am seriously obsessed with this. I am forever in your debt and all that because it is so funny, and it has brought me tons of joy.

3 comments:

  1. bahaha. that is amazing. also i had way too much fun with the wu tang name generator. say hello to the new "thunderous mercenary"

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phantom Watcher...me gusta este nombre :)

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.