Thursday, March 22, 2012

I can't (and WON'T) shut up about Demi Lovato

The night has finally come! Here is how I've prepared for tonight's midnight premiere of The Hunger Games:

  • I listened to the movie soundtrack all day, only breaking it up with a few listens of Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart a Break," which I just found out was written by the same guy (Billy Steinberg) who wrote Madonna's "Like a Virgin," the Bangles' "Eternal Flame," and Heart's "Alone". Blows my mind
  • Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato on Grooveshark
  • Last weekend I made a sweet Peeta t-shirt
  • CAFFEINE (both for tonight and for tomorrow morning because work is going to be a total beyotch)
  • Just finished reading Catching Fire
  • Painted my nails in what I consider a Hunger Games-y manner (yes, that is the District 9 copper polish)
CAN'T WAIT

1 comment:

  1. seriously though, not enough people appreciate what is the awesomeness of demi lovato. she is SO GOOD. amazing, even.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.