Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'll never stop loving lists

Mrs. Carly Backlund tagged me in this, and I love filling out questionnaires almost as much as I love her, so...


THE RULES
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/facebook and tell them you've tagged them.

Me in 2008 in London, sad because Robert Downey Jr. was in the same city as me and I couldn't find him


    11 random things
    1. I just watched the Lindsay Lohan-hosted SNL sketch "The Real Housewives of Disney," and it was surprisingly hilarious.
    1. I spent a lot of time today trying to think of a clever phrase to put on a District 9 t-shirt for the Hunger Games premiere. Best so far: mo' grains, mo' problems (yeah it's pretty bad. But it might be what I'm stuck with.)
    1. I own 72 bottles of nail polish.
    1. The last three iTunes gift cards I've gotten have resulted in the purchase of at least three Taylor Swift songs each.
    2. Last week I taught myself the guitar chords to "Genie in a Bottle"
    3. I have recurring dreams about puppies
    1. I am extremely excited about the "Women Tell All" episode of The Bachelor tomorrow
    1. This weekend I was reminded that cabins are the best types of houses
    1. The March picture in my pug puppies calendar is even cuter than the February one
    2. I recently decided that I only want to grocery shop at Winco
    3. Earlier this week, I lied when I said that I hadn't already picked out my wedding song

    11 Carly questions
    1. Beach or mountains? Beach. But this is a very hard question.
    1. If you could be a character in any movie or book, who would you choose? Lately Sim the gypsy from Sherlock Holmes 2...she always looks/dresses awesome and can fight and be awesome all the time.
    1. Would you rather cartwheel everywhere for the rest of your life or speak only in limericks the rest of your life? Limericks! Definitely. I enjoy a mental challenge rather than a physical one.
    1. Do you follow a daily routine or are you sporadic in your day to day life? As of starting my new job last week, I follow a daily routine. It is way refreshing to feel like an adult again.
    1. What's your favorite place in the world? Either the BYU London Centre circa 2008, or Disneyland. It's like happiness overload in both places
    1. If time, money, or location didn't matter, what would you eat right now? Chipotle veggie burrito. And a Diet Dr. Pepper.
    1. It's your day off. What's the first thing you're going to do? Honestly, the first thing I would do would be to treat myself to a mid-morning Netflix binge in my pj's.
    1. What does the last text you received say? It's from my sister Erin, and it says "Haha very true!" (We were discussing the fact that her assignment to District 11 is at least better than if it were District 12.)
    1. What's a weird quirk you have? I don't like french toast. Like at all.
    2. What was the last song that was stuck in your head? "Somebody that I Used to Know" by Gotye. I just barely found about this song and can't. stop. listening. It is so good.  Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye on Grooveshark
    1. Where do you want to road trip next? Mmm I'm craving Yellowstone. Or, as always, Disneyland.

    11 new questions
    1. What song on your iPod is the most embarrassing when it comes up on shuffle in public?
    2. Who is number two on your celebrity crush list?
    3. If you were a Jedi, what color would your lightsaber be?
    4. If you had one, what color was your retainer?
    5. What is your favorite comic strip in the Sunday comics?
    6. Of what skill of yours are you the most proud?
    7. What is your go-to song when you're feeling angsty and depressed?
    8. When you were in middle school, which piece of clothing was your pride and joy?
    9. Would you rather be Hallie or Annie from the Lindsay Lohan The Parent Trap?
    10. You are getting a new car and the only model you can get is a VW Beetle. You can get any color. What color do you choose?
    11. What (secular) book has had the biggest impact on you?

    I tag:

    Ahlin Griffith

    In other news, do yourself a favor and read this rad post. Uplifting moment of the day! (I was thinking a lot about The Hunger Games during Stake Conference and was mildly distracted.)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Especially the random facts, I totally agree with #7 and #10 makes me ecstatic with happiness and joy because, you know, I would marry WinCo if I weren't already married, I love that place with my whole heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember how that with your walgreen's purchase, you are basically Sim now?

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.