Saturday, March 24, 2012

Katniss can have Gale because Peeta is officially Mr. Jordyn Canady

Hunger Games absolutely rocked! It is seriously the best film adaptation of a Young Adult book since Holes, in my opinion. I intend to see it again tomorrow.

I am really proud of the shirt I made. Especially because Peeta was so freaking hot. Yes I know he was born in 1992. Four years after me. But age ain't nothin but a number, so they say.



I drew a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mockingjay tattoo--freehand, might I add--and let's all just admit that it is one of my proudest moments. (Except for when I sprayed perfume on my wrist right after drawing it, and it got all smeary.)



Candace and Kim's shirts ROCKED. If you could see them up close, you would freak out.



Most of the group! We love midnight premieres--particularly when the movie is totally boss.


In other news, I chopped 7 inches off my hair today. It does not look the way it does in these pictures anymore! At all! Pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. i want to watch it every day. i'm trying to figure out a way to make my gen-x screen tee into business wear.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.