Tuesday, March 6, 2012

May the odds be ever in your favor

Well the Hunger Games midnight premiere is a mere 16 days away, and I am almost completely prepared.

I am officially a citizen of Panem--District 9, to be exact. I'm a professional harvester. I hope I get carded sometime soon so that I can whip this out as proof of my age.


"Hi I'm Jordyn and I have a weakness for personalized toys! I truly have zero regrets about this."

I also bought the official District 9 nail polish, "Harvest Moon". (It looks way better on my toes than on my fingers, btw) I did the honors of labeling which colors belong to which districts.

THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL

Next thing on my to-do list is to hit up my friendly neighborhood Gen-X to get a t-shirt screen printed. I'm just waiting to come up with the perfect clever District 9/grains-relevant catchphrase. I am open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.