Friday, April 6, 2012

'90s on the brain

Tonight we are having a major '90s-themed dance party in our underground parking lot--everyone should come! We made the best playlist ever. Three words: Sorry Ms. Jackson. One more word: Tubthumping.

Anyway, I was just looking around the internet and what did I see? Jonathan Lipnicki! Remember him and his little bunny face? And his huge glasses?? So dang cute!


And now he is apparently desperate to lose his sweetheart image.

                <--And I guess he's Jewish

I have a love/hate relationship with the degeneration of child stars.

In other '90s child star news, have you seen Hanson lately?! Mallory showed me this music video yesterday, and I was overcome with joy and attraction. Zac was always my fave, but all three of them are looking spectacular.


2 comments:

  1. I found this http://thosewerethe90s.tumblr.com/ at work yesterday and literally looked at the entire thing. Random ads, games, etc. from our childhood. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first cd i ever owned was hanson. hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.