Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I have things happening in life, sort of

Sometimes it takes me a few weeks to remember that I have a blog.

And oh yeah I graduated last month! BOOM



So for Summer 2012, I have some seriously exciting things on the docket.

THINGS ON THE HORIZON FOR THIS SUMMER:

  • Seven Peaks & Trafalga
  • Sherlock Holmes 2 on DVD
  • Monday off for Memorial Day, a privilege I haven't enjoyed for two years porque EFY
  • new swimsuit from J.Crew coming in the mail
  • Iron Man headphones coming in the mail
  • Trips!
    • a trip, potentially to New York, with Mom and Dad!
    • road-trippin out to the dream condo, Hernando's Hideaway, to see Ingrid Michaelson at Red Rocks!
  • Amazing concerts
    • Greg Laswell, aka Mr. Ingrid Michaelson, who just released a completely awesome CD, in June
    • near-perfect seats to my homegirl Demi Lovato in July
    • Ingrid at Red Rocks two days after the Demi concert
Also, I listened to this like three times in a row the other day and felt a million emotions!!!!

2 comments:

  1. JCrew swimsuit!? i love swimsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Leslie, I want to see a picture of the new suit when you get it because I'm sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.