Monday, June 25, 2012

A Bitchin July

I always forget that in the summertime, my blog just becomes a series of lists. Whatever; this is my blog and I DO WHAT I WANT

Anyway, the next four or so weeks are going to be pretty epic--and I know I'm guilty of tossing that word around kind of recklessly, but seriously. I am about to have a bitchin July.
  1. This weekend, my sister Tricia is coming to Provo! I AM SO EXCITED!
  2. Next week is the 4th of July!
  3. THEN my mom and brother Austin are coming to Provo!
  4. THEN it's time for the Demi Lovato concert!
  5. THEN it's time for a road trip to the Ingrid Michaelson concert at Red Rocks! (with the One Club, plus our favorite guest speaker)
  6. THEN I'm going to Costa Rica for a week with Mom and Dad!
Wahoo!!

In other news, we've obviously been watching The Bachelorette faithfully. Arie is my number one, but Jef is really putting up a good fight in the number two spot. Must be that Mormon blood that he's still got running through his veins. :)

Also, I have been reading like crazy and loving it. I love public libraries!! And their extensive YA lit sections!! And the fact that my mom knows all the best books to recommend!!!

OH and I've become completely obsessed with Bad Machinery, a British web comic. It is hilarious and quirky and all about pre-teens solving mysteries so yeah it's great. The latest story starts here, if you want to know what weirdo/awesome things I like to do on the internet.

2 comments:

  1. you are pretty much a pro at the list thing, so don't apologize. I have a sister named tricia too!!! And you are going to Costa Rica!?!? You lucky lucky girl. I am seriously so jealous! It is beautiful there. Take lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one club minus one :( Red rocks or bust you guys!! Loving bachelorette. Jef and Sean are my favs. Arie is too....feminine? I guess that's it. Also on the list of things to get excited about - bach pad.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.