Saturday, June 30, 2012

In a post-graduate world, Fridays are especially sacred

Some of the best songs to listen to while you drive home from work on a Friday are:

  • "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen
  • "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins
  • "Working for the Weekend" by Loverboy (obvs)
  • "Livin on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi
  • "Dreams" by the Cranberries
Take it from me; blast these with the windows down, and you'll feel like your life is a movie. (In my case, it's a pretty freaking boring movie, but a movie nonetheless.)

Also, I forgot to blog a happy birthday to Tricia on Thursday! She is 15 now, and despite this, I love her a lot. Plus I'm pretty sure that she's the only member of my immediate family who occasionally reads this blog.

Here's a pic from 1998. She's the cute chunk in the baby backpack or whatever those things are called.


Happy birthday Patrish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.