Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pixar Pixar Pixar

RANK THE PIXARS

  1. Toy Story series (I cheated and lumped them all together. BIG DEAL)
  2. Finding Nemo
  3. Monsters Inc.
  4. The Incredibles
  5. Bug's Life
  6. Up
  7. Brave
  8. Cars
  9. Ratatouille
  10. Wall-E
I understand that everyone has very strong and very different opinions on Pixar movies, so there is a good chance you will disagree with me. Está bien. Which ones are your faves?


PS: Brave was really good! Yes, it is only number seven on my Pixar list, but it was funny, beautiful to look at, and had great music.


All in all, I liked it more than Despicable Me, and probably not as much as Megamind.

2 comments:

  1. megamind is HILARIOUS. and i really love the incredibles. but i approve of your order too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you ranked Ratatouille at number nine...let alone after Cars. The good news is, I think I will let it pass and go to El Gallo with you anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.