Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Best Summer Movie Yet, Hands Down

Just saw Spiderman. Spidey is already my favorite superhero, and throw Andrew Garfield into the mix...


I can't even talk about it. Andrew Garfield is so hot that I should not be allowed to see that movie ever again.

But who's up for another $5 Tuesday viewing next week?


Update, 13 minutes later:
I'm having to actively remind myself that I don't personally know Andrew Garfield and that he has a girlfriend, her name is Emma, I just saw them be adorable and also steamy for 136 minutes.

Real life boys...I'm sorry, but you need to work just a teensy bit harder.

3 comments:

  1. agreed. i thought i loved him before. but now i don't even know what to do with myself.
    also, the movie was awesome anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't stop thinking about him and the most plausible way i could get him to propose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even know this was out yet! i have a feeling jacob and i might be there for $5 tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.