Monday, September 24, 2012

All day errday

IN ORDER TO AVOID DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW, I

- facebook stalk myself; am underwhelmed by what I find
- check out Leslie Mann's way-cool Emmy outfit from last night
- read reviews of movies I've already seen
- google "Beckham family"
- find an important video on youtube that I needed to show Alison:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk61FhZcr1I
- basically fall off of my bed laughing at the Seinfeld episode "The Invitations". Everything in it is so funny. "Poor Lilly"
- start reading Sense and Sensibility for the first time; pride myself on reading my first non-YA book in possibly all of 2012
- listen to all of my Taylor Swift songs twice
- stare at stuff
- avoid the inevitable self-loathing that comes when I do crap like this
- remember that I'm on a negativity fast and that things aren't so bad but that I should just get the thing done
- promise myself that I can do the new Pottermore chapters only once I've done the thing
- make this list

2 comments:

  1. at least your list is funny. "stare at stuff." haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jordyn! this is exactly what i've been doing for the last hour! give or take a few. just tonight i was wishing that i could come have a sleepover at yours and lauren's place ( i cannot figure out how to say that in a grammatically correct way. don't tell my job.)

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.