Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dream wife

KID THINGS I'VE DONE
  • On my pug puppies calendar, October 22nd says, "new Taylor Swift CD" (I marked it back in September) and I'm planning a Red outfit for tomorrow.
  • October 23rd says, "PLL," and I've been planning my costume for our premiere party for a month.
  • The phrase "my pug puppies calendar" really speaks volumes
ADULT THINGS I'VE DONE
  • Possibly the most adult thing of all time: I bought a crock pot and actually used it.
  • I also bought a full set of cookware at Ikea yesterday.
  • I also baked cookies last week. All of these things are completely unprecedented; I'm not usually described as "domestic" or "homemaker material" or "the ideal wife". WELL NOT ANYMORE! Dream wife right here
I'm going to call this a victory for Adult Me because let's face it--crock pots count for double points!

Also, this week is probably going to the best week ever, not just because of Red and Pretty Little Liars: this Saturday, I'm going to Puerto Rico with my family!! Happy Fall Break TO ME!

2 comments:

  1. Adult win!! Oh yeah, using a crockpot is most definitely worth double the points, if not triple or quadruple depending on how yummy the meal turned out. Also, the real reason I am commenting is because of Kimbra-- um kind of love her now. I have now listened to Plain Gold Ring lots of times and I am really in love with it and I am quickly falling in love with her other songs, which is totally shocking because I am like the pickiest song person ever, I hardly ever really like a song, so I am so happy you posted that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO COME TO A PLL PREMIER PARTY!
    ugh. page.

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.