KID THINGS I'VE DONE
- On my pug puppies calendar, October 22nd says, "new Taylor Swift CD" (I marked it back in September) and I'm planning a Red outfit for tomorrow.
- October 23rd says, "PLL," and I've been planning my costume for our premiere party for a month.
- The phrase "my pug puppies calendar" really speaks volumes
ADULT THINGS I'VE DONE
- Possibly the most adult thing of all time: I bought a crock pot and actually used it.
- I also bought a full set of cookware at Ikea yesterday.
- I also baked cookies last week. All of these things are completely unprecedented; I'm not usually described as "domestic" or "homemaker material" or "the ideal wife". WELL NOT ANYMORE! Dream wife right here
I'm going to call this a victory for Adult Me because let's face it--crock pots count for double points!
Also, this week is probably going to the best week ever, not just because of Red and Pretty Little Liars: this Saturday, I'm going to Puerto Rico with my family!! Happy Fall Break TO ME!