Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Haiku for Taylor

Car CD player
Broken for a few months, yeah--
Very annoying.

Red came out today
(Obviously you know that)
It was the last straw.

I paid sixty bucks
(Really it was quite a steal):
New CD player.

Now I am happy
Taylor serenading me
In car and at work.

But yeah seriously I bought a new CD player for my car mainly because I couldn't handle not being able to listen to Red while I was driving around.

I went to Target after work for the Deluxe version (22 songs! I mean, come on!), and the shelf was EMPTY, and I turned to the nearest clerk with desperation in my eyes, and before I could even say anything, he smiled and said, "Haha no! Here you go!" and handed me one. He was like, "I don't even have to ask what people are looking for anymore, haha!" Who doesn't love a jolly Target employee?

And then I bumped into a girl from my old ward who had the exact same look on her face as she asked me, "ARE THEY OUT?!?" And she was so relieved when she got her copy, too. #sharedhumanexperiences

Oh and here's how I ended up doing my nails for the occasion:


I couldn't just do plain red because red polish usually makes me look white white white and dry dry dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.