Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Puerto Rico Update

PUERTO RICO CANADY INSANITY DREAM VACATION! The only thing I would've changed is that Erin would've dropped out of school and come with us. Oh and that the trip could've lasted for two months instead of six days.

We flew in this tiny 10-person plane to the island Vieques. The plane ride was CRAZY and AWESOME! So fun.


Take a gander at these BEAUTIFUL BEACHES!!



I have attractive siblings


Waiting for the plane back to the main island and having a BALL


Four Canadys looking great in El Yunque rain forest


Yeah I made everyone listen to Red in the rental car, whatev! BEST WEEK EVER


Another thing that happened today is my favorite entertainment writer, Darren Franich, answered my question on his vyou channel (something I don't really understand but whatever). Watch it here: http://vyou.com/user_158867/6871200/Okay-if-you-were-only-able-to-watch-5-movies-over-and-over-for-the-rest-of-your-life-which-ones-would-you-pick

2 comments:

  1. Woooooowwwwwww. makes me wanna pack my bags and hop on a tiny airplane RIGHT NOW. so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.