Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dedicated to Ruby Rebecca Rosenthal

This morning I woke up two minutes before my alarm went off, and I legitimately didn't know what day it was. And then I thought, "Whoa it's SATURDAY! Right? Better go back to sleep." But then I saw on my alarm that it was the 6th, so I looked at my calendar on the wall and found out that it was Tuesday.

NOT AN EXCELLENT MOMENT. Plus right then my alarm went off.

But later I saw this comment on one of our testosterone supplement* websites at work:

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE AND HOW TO GET THIS PROTOTYPE IV 33AB?! SURE COULD USE SOME;I AM 57 1/2 YRS OLD AND WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE MY MENTAL AND OTHER CAPACITIES AS WELL.HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU VIA EMAIL. THANK YOU ROGER SMITH

And I don't know if this is actually funny, but I was laughing really, really hard when I read that. SURE COULD USE SOME

Oh and today I literally ate pixie stix for breakfast, so I'm just going to call today a Kid victory.

AND Puerto Rico was AMAZING!! Holy crap it was fun. I will put the pictures up soon!

*Yeah I know, right? How badly do you want to be me right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me straight.