Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Cheer continued

Last night I made an amazing Valentine's Day playlist. Here are some of the songs that have put me in a seriously good mood all day:

"Eternal Flame" - The Bangles
"PYT" - Michael Jackson
"Dream Weaver" - Gary Wright (fun fact: this is my future husband's ringtone)
"Crazy in Love" - Beyonce
"Parachute" - Ingrid Michaelson
"Young Dumb and in Love" - Mat Kearney
"Love Me Do" - The Beatles
"(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" - Weezer
"You Make Loving Fun" - Fleetwood Mac
"New Year's Eves" - Greg Laswell
"Try a Little Tenderness" - Otis Redding
"You're My Only Shorty" - Demi Lovato
"I'll Never Break Your Heart" - Backstreet Boys
"Be My Baby" - The Ronettes
"Treacherous," "Sparks Fly," "Mine," "Stay Stay Stay," "Fearless," etc. - Taylor Swift

...and many, many, many more. I love Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Give it to me straight.