Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Cheer

I love Valentine's Day! I mean, I'm single, so it could technically be better, but every holiday is FUN! Plus I got some Dove hearts and festive socks from my mom, so I am ready to rock.

I'm hoping my office will be decorated by Gilderoy Lockhart tomorrow. Not holding my breath, but a girl can dream.

Here is a clip from Grey's Anatomy that makes me swoon:



My second-favorite line in that entire show. (This is my first-favorite) Too bad both of them died last season, I hear. But I'm sure Mark Sloan makes a goooood-looking ghost.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. holy SWOON!!!! PS I totally agree on Valentine's being FABULOUS (Even though I'm single)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally called your #1 clip. It is by far the best line! We are the same (or maybe we both watch a hella lot of TV)!!

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.