Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Got some dirt on my shoulder; could you brush it off for me?

I'm looking pretty to' up right now because I didn't wash my hair today*, so I felt like doing a bit of bragging. I mean it's not like I have kids or husbands to dote on these days, so let me have my victories!

Here are my favorite nail art experiments of late:

I've been blowing up Instagram with these babies, which I'm sure is annoying, but I can't help it. Those filters just make my hands look so tan!

The other thing is, I'm kind of running out of ideas, so please tell me some cool things to try if you want...

*or yesterday, shh

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO TALENTED!! I love them! I could never paint my nails that beautifully. My favorite is the black with the big sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nail skillz never cease to amaze me. i think you should find a way to put letters on your nails to write wordz and stuff!! if it were me, i'd go for "hussy"--which originally was a word meaning "house wife"... which, ya know, is what i do these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Give it to me straight.