ADULT THINGS IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS:
- Moved out of Provo!
- I just used some Clorox bleach whilst cleaning my bathroom
KID THINGS IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS:
- Lost all control at the Taylor Swift concert with my little sister Tricia
- Made a sign that was almost too clever (you see, Tricia is 15, we were in section 22, and it's 2013...all numbers that are directly related to Taylor. We had to take advantage.)
- Were this close to her when she sang "Our Song"
- Had our minds blown by the huge amazing show. Seriously unforgettable. I will definitely be there when Taylor's next tour comes around, and I highly recommend you be there too!!
- My car died :( :( :( I'm including this in the kid list because it was largely my fault. I don't want to talk about this anymore.
- Stopped blow-drying/straightening/using heat of any kind on my hair. Okay, I did blow-dry and curl my hair for the Taylor concert. But that means I've only actually done my hair once in the last 30 days. I am a WILD WOMAN
- Can hardly wait to watch the season premiere of Pretty Little Liars tomorrow online porque we don't have cable in our new apartment.
Obviously Kid Jordyn has this one in the bag.